When i decided to install PrestaShop to use as the front of my store, the front of what i believe is my business, i did it with the thoughts and relieves that this was going to be a one time thing and i would just lay back and let my shop run free of issues and if everything went well even thought of upgrading later cuz i was going to be at least bringing potential customer to my portfolio. PrestaShop is one of the best designed platform to do all i wanted and probably more.However, that wasn't the case. I've been siting here every day since i installed PrestaShop trying to solve one, yes, just one issue without any luck. Why is the FREE SHIPPING SHOWING and why in the world that problem hasn't been solved yet, i mean this is an issue, that according to all the search i've done has been affecting PrestaShop for quite a while. I thank the people at PretaShop for at least giving me the hope to thing i could have my cake and eat it too, but i guess that nothing that comes free can be that good, i will keep using PrestaShop until i find another solution, because i have already drive people into my domain, i'll just explain to them that the shopping cart doesn't work with PrestaShop. You want to get mad at me and cut me off or send me a nasty email, do it, but fix this issue first. Don't build on sand, it doesn't last.

If any one has the real solution to this problem, please, i'm stock here. If i need to purchase a solution please be straight and let me know, i, a customer would appreciate that more than watching the days go by without finding a solution to his/her needs!

Jose Martinez

www.enmisitio.com/emera/

1- Go to the administration.

2- Select "Preferences" under "Shipping".

3- Set "Free shipping starts at" to 0 on both fields.

4- Click "Save".

5- Go to your front office and empty your cart if there is any product there.

6- Now add a new product to it and you must be done.