Problem with Paypal Buttons not working

MissBijouxandCo

Hi

My site was working fine until i noticed that people were having trouble checking out, so i checked what the problem was and I have noticed that none of the paypal payment buttons are working click on them and nothing happens. It just comes up with javascript:void(0)

I've tried deleting Paypal from Modules and reloading it, but it doesn't work :(

I have looked everywhere on what to do but i can not find the answer PLEASE HELP ME.

Many thanks

I have exactly the same problem - but I am just starting out. I have not used Paypal in my Prestashop yet.

(My Prestashop is working fine for cheque and COD payment modules)

I installed Paypal 3.6.3 (free) and it all runs fine to the end of the order, but when I click on the Paypal pay option it searches for Paypal link (I can see the URL in the bottom of browser page - Chrome), then a few seconds later it says javascript:void(0).

I am in Australia, working in AUD, have copied API settings from my Paypal Premium account, have checked my server's Prestashop files to make sure the folders are 755 status, I tried express checkout too...

My shop is 

www.eyeopenerpictures.com

and an example product is 

http://www.learneasy.info/eyeopener/ps/index.php?id_product=15&controller=product

it's hard to say what's going on there witohut possibility to inspect it, so - if it is possible - please share url to your website

also if you've got there fake customer accounts for test purposes - you can also share information about that account (login/pass)

In the root of your installation there is folder calles js

you can find that same forlder in the installation pack of prestashop. All you have to do is to go to the ftp/cpanel and replace the js that is your site now, by the one in the prestashop in your computer.

DON'T FOrget to make a copy of the js that is in your website as a backup.

Sorry you lost me there. You have to talk to me like I am stupid.

So I found the js folder......then....can't find the ftp/cpanel.

And where do I find the js on my computer?

Would this really sort out my problem?

I don't understand why it doesn't work as it worked last week. I didn't move or play around with anything

the ftpc/cpanel is the ways to transfer files into your server! ftp using ftp clients like filezilla!

the js in your computer is where you downloaded the PS version that you are using, unzippedit, then you transferred into your server (using filezilla for example) to install it on your site!

when I right click and click inspect Element this is what I see:

<p class="payment_module"></p>

<p class="payment_module">

<a id="paypal_process_payment" title="Payez avec PayPal" onclick="$('#paypal_payment_form').submit();" href="javascript:void(0)"></a>

</p>

This is the problem.

I tried disactivating the two modules that you suggested, but that hasn't sorted my problem out.

uploading the folder js will not affect your site, make a copy of your current js folder, and then uploas the new one, if anything goes wrong, just upload again your original js folder.

in your modules/paypal/views/templates/hook/  do you have the file  paypal.js  ?

or else can you zip (using winzip or winrar) and upload the whole of your paypal module?