how to make changes in CSS global after importing new template theme

Hi

There are still many things I need to understand about prestashop, so forgive my ignorance to those of you 'light years' ahead in experience.

I have imported a new theme using the presta module and need to make changes to background, text, colours etc.

Before with default I entered changes through css global (carefully) but now because I used a module to import a new theme my hard drive file does not show the updated theme? So the css is not 'up to date' - right?

Do I have to take a full copy from the server side to enable me to change the css? I think that is it? but need some support please.

Thanks again

Malcolm

Before with default I entered changes through css global (carefully) but now because I used a module to import a new theme my hard drive file does not show the updated theme? So the css is not 'up to date' - right?

hello

you uploaded theme via theme importer, so it should be (if everything was fine) a part of /themes/ directory.

can you share url to your website? and also information about theme that you use? i can inspect it