Instalation Fail in 56%

Good morning,

I have a problem in prestashop 1.5.6 installation, it loads all the steps and at the time of installation it to the 56% when installing modules, that generates the message in the server logs is: "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException 'with message' Property reinsuranceClass-> id_shop is empty 'em ", I'm using apache 2.4 with php-fpm, can someone help me?

For testing I left the site running with permissions of 777 on folders ( the user is restricted but can create sessions, settings.inc.php too) , I copied the . Zip into the server and unzipped it there, then I believe it is not corrupted file .

What was unable to identify :

- It creates the database tables ;

- Population them;

- Execute this query :

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main FROM ps_shop_url su LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop) WHERE (su.domain = 'felipeteste-com-br.redehost.net' OR su.domain_ssl = 'felipeteste-com-br.redehost.net') AND s.active = 1 AND s.deleted = 0 ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

And returns nothing for him , hence generates the message :

Uncaught exception ' PrestaShopException ' with message 'Property reinsuranceClass - > id_shop is empty

But if I run this query directly on the database it returns the id 2 and the url of the site where you installed it .

Another point I noticed was :

It installs prestashop , but not the products inside, if I access the admin it works perfect, but the site itself does not , he just gets a blank page .

Follows the trace I got in the apache logs:

2013/12/31 14:53:13 [error] 52098#0: *1049 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'PrestaShopException' with message 'Property reinsuranceClass->id_shop is empty' in /home/test.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php:837
Stack trace:
#0 /home/test.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(255): ObjectModelCore->validateFields()
#1 /home/test.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(455): ObjectModelCore->getFields()
#2 /home/test.com/www/classes/ObjectModel.php(417): ObjectModelCore->add(true, false)
#3 /home/test.com/www/modules/blockreinsurance/blockreinsurance.php(359): ObjectModelCore->save()
#4 /home/test.com/www/modules/blockreinsurance/blockreinsurance.php(55): Blockreinsurance->installFixtures()
#5 /home/test.com/www/install/models/install.php(635): Blockreinsurance->install()
#6 /home/test.com/www/install/controllers/http/process.php(230): InstallModelInstall->installModules(false)
#7 /home/test.com/www/install/controllers/http/process.php(97): Ins" while reading response header from upstream, client: 200.178.195.70, server: test.com, request: "GET /install/index.php?installModules=true&_=1388508625669 HTTP/1.0", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:6007", host: "test.com", referrer: "http://teste.com/install/index.php?restart=true"