No Carriers to 'My Address'

I have had orders from a particular customer for months without any problems. I haven't changed any settings, but suddenly the customer could not place an order because she had the message 'No carriers for 'My Address'. The customer has always had the one address and nothing was changed on the account. I found out that the order exceeded the weight range that I had set up. I thought this was the answer, so I added weight ranges to cover the weight of her order. However we continue to get the same message so I don't know where to go from here. Help!

I had previously made no changes at all to the shop from the last time the customer bought a week ago. She had made no changes to her account. The weight ranges were up to 1.01 KG - 2 KG. The customer ordered more than 2 KG of goods which was when the problem occurred. Previously no order had been more than 1 1/2 kilos and I had never had this problem. To solve the problem, as I thought, I added three extra weight ranges: 2.01 KG - 3 KG and 3.01 KG - 4 KG and 4.01 KG - 5 KG. This did not solve the problem. An order over 2 KG still came up with the message 'No carriers available for the address "My address".