Unknown column 'a.id_product' in 'field list

Was adding products today and this is what happened. Any ideas or solutions would be helpful.

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS		a.`id_product`,b.name as name,`reference`,a.price as price,sa.active as active		, shop.name as shopname, a.id_shop_default, MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, cl.name `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS price_final, sav.`quantity` as sav_quantity, sa.`active`		FROM `ps_product` a		LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1)				LEFT JOIN `ps_image` i ON (i.`id_product` = a.`id_product`)		LEFT JOIN `ps_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0		 AND sav.id_shop = 1 )  JOIN `ps_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)				LEFT JOIN `ps_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)				LEFT JOIN `ps_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) 				LEFT JOIN `ps_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_image` = i.`id_image` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) 				WHERE 1 		GROUP BY sa.id_product 				ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0,50

post-739364-0-77664700-1388098721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Danpoor (see edit history)

Was adding products today and this is what happened. Any ideas or solutions would be helpful.

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS		a.`id_product`,b.name as name,`reference`,a.price as price,sa.active as active		, shop.name as shopname, a.id_shop_default, MAX(image_shop.id_image) id_image, cl.name `name_category`, sa.`price`, 0 AS price_final, sav.`quantity` as sav_quantity, sa.`active`		FROM `ps_product` a		LEFT JOIN `ps_product_lang` b ON (b.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND b.`id_lang` = 1 AND b.`id_shop` = 1)				LEFT JOIN `ps_image` i ON (i.`id_product` = a.`id_product`)		LEFT JOIN `ps_stock_available` sav ON (sav.`id_product` = a.`id_product` AND sav.`id_product_attribute` = 0		 AND sav.id_shop = 1 )  JOIN `ps_product_shop` sa ON (a.`id_product` = sa.`id_product` AND sa.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)				LEFT JOIN `ps_category_lang` cl ON (sa.`id_category_default` = cl.`id_category` AND b.`id_lang` = cl.`id_lang` AND cl.id_shop = a.id_shop_default)				LEFT JOIN `ps_shop` shop ON (shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) 				LEFT JOIN `ps_image_shop` image_shop ON (image_shop.`id_image` = i.`id_image` AND image_shop.`cover` = 1 AND image_shop.id_shop = a.id_shop_default) 				WHERE 1 		GROUP BY sa.id_product 				ORDER BY a.`id_product` ASC LIMIT 0,50

Are you sure that the error is related to this SQL query. I tried it and works fine.

Well restored my MYsql Database to a earlyer backup and it resolved the issue lost about 100 products that I entered but ohh well. The same thing happened about 3 hours later. Restored the database again and its been fine for 3 days. If you plan on running Prestashop I would recommend keeping a vigorious backup schedule. probly twice a day.