1-click-upgrade - white screen

in this case it's necessary to turn on error reporting.

you wil lsee then what and where doesn't work.

open config/defines.inc.php

find this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

• 2 weeks later...

In modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php in line 3569 if the code is

$this->nextQuickInfo[] = sprintf($this->l('%1$s (size : %3$s) added to archive. %2$s left.' ,) 'AdminSelfUpgrade', true), $archiveFilename, count($filesToBackup), $size);

remove the second ) in order to be like

$this->nextQuickInfo[] = sprintf($this->l('%1$s (size : %3$s) added to archive. %2$s left.' , 'AdminSelfUpgrade', true), $archiveFilename, count($filesToBackup), $size);

This should be also fixed in the repo :)

I hope i helped Happy new Year!

Edited by lazy (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Hi guys ,

I am having similar issues with this.

My error log is giving me the following :

Notice: Constant __PS_BASE_URI__ already defined in /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php on line 105

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 334

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 335

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 336

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/modules/autoupgrade/AdminSelfUpgrade.php on line 337

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/birchadmin/header.inc.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/birchadmin/header.inc.php on line 29

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/birchadmin/header.inc.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/birchsun/public_html/config/config.inc.php:105) in /home/birchsun/public_html/birchadmin/header.inc.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminSelfUpgrade::addCSS() in /home/birchsun/public_html/modules/bidorbuystoreintegrator/bidorbuystoreintegrator.php on line 65

I am receiving this on a lot of my modules :(

Any help would be appreciated !

Hi ,

Thank you for your response !

My apologies if I am sounding like a complete noob , I am new to Prestashop and have been having this issue for quite some time now and half of my modules aren't working anymore and I get a lot of timeouts.

Kind Regards

Hi Bill ,

Thanks for your help !

The upgrade is starting up but it times out after a while and I have to restart again and this has happened twice now :(

I have spoken to my Hosting company regarding the time outs and they replied with the following :

I could see that the domain is installed with Third party software prestashop. Please note that our support limit is limited to third party software. 

Further, checking please note that there was no change made on the server side. Further this error is not a server side issue. It does seems to be database or site file issue and hence you need to check by contacting your site developer. 

Any thoughts what my problem might be as I unfortunately am the developer :P.

Regards

I´ve started this post,

BUT totally forgot to give feedback.

First THANKS for all of your tips, but in the end nothing helped me.........

I red EVERYTHNG and played FOR DAYS to get this solved, save your time and save your DB and reinstall PS !

After installing a new PS ALL WAS FINE !!!

Hi guys ,

Thanks for the info !

I am still struggling but I think it would be better to go with a fresh installation of 1.6 .

I have about 8000 products on the site and it has been a struggle getting all of them on with images etc, how would I go about doing a fresh installation without losing all my product data?

I have made a Database backup , but I am kind of clueless when it comes to this.

Any help would be appreciated !

Kind Regards

A possible and the most likely reason for the time outs is that your operating environment has settings that are too low. You need to locate your php.ini, or if your host doesn't provide access you need to ask your host to increase the settings that are recommend in this link.  http://www.prestashop.com/blog/en/php-ini-file

If your host will not increase your timeouts or memory usage, you will need to move to a new host that will support a web site your size.