some bugs in PS 1.6.0.2

I found the following bugs:

1 - Color problem at catalogview (s. Screen)

2 - CCC cannot be set. Once you set all features CCC to yes, and save and than you go to another option, than again back to CCC all are set to NO again. By cleaning cookies-session you will see that they are set to YES again (cookie or cache problem on browser screen)

3 - After set CCC to YES, and Apache Multiviews to YES -> save and also set friendly URL's to YES -> save, in front office all products disappeared. I had two products in cart before this setting, and although I deleted them afterwards Firebug is giving me a 404-redirection to this products, which can't be loaded anymore (Cookie problem ?) Catalog is now completely empty, you can see only the filter of the category.

My Server supports CCC without any problems and also Apache Multiviews set to yes is not a problem with PS 1.5.6. So a bug of 1.6.

4 - Editor is missing on product description.

5 - Some minor translation problems (translations missing or improper).

Best regards

Conny

post-741527-0-86942400-1387789927_thumb.jpg

post-741527-0-63917800-1387789936_thumb.jpg

post-741527-0-84376300-1387789949_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I can reproduce the bug. It is when you set to friendly URL and also activate all CCC posibilities. New .htaccess is generated but links redirects to 404 and cart is than empty although it shows (3 products in cart). Server running with fast-cgi.

Also after changing Cookies to 60 instead to 480 the problem with editor disappeared was debugged. Basically Cookie/cache and friendly URL in combination with all features CCC activated bugs found.

post-741527-0-53862100-1387815240_thumb.jpg

Edited by selectshop.at (see edit history)

load and re-direction problems for the demo-shop PS 1.6.0.2. on a for prestashop optimized server running some other prestashop shops 1.5. also with a huge product quantity and a response time of not more than 3 seconds.

Loading time (about 7 seconds) for demo-Shop 1.6.0.2. on a category with 3 products is unacceptable !

See screen showing the problems.

Shopinstall is default, nothing changed and CCC and friendly URL again default settings, as they aren't working as they should.

post-741527-0-20126600-1387816182_thumb.jpg

I found the following bugs:

1 - Color problem at catalogview (s. Screen)

2 - CCC cannot be set. Once you set all features CCC to yes, and save and than you go to another option, than again back to CCC all are set to NO again. By cleaning cookies-session you will see that they are set to YES again (cookie or cache problem on browser screen)

3 - After set CCC to YES, and Apache Multiviews to YES -> save and also set friendly URL's to YES -> save, in front office all products disappeared. I had two products in cart before this setting, and although I deleted them afterwards Firebug is giving me a 404-redirection to this products, which can't be loaded anymore (Cookie problem ?) Catalog is now completely empty, you can see only the filter of the category.

My Server supports CCC without any problems and also Apache Multiviews set to yes is not a problem with PS 1.5.6. So a bug of 1.6.

4 - Editor is missing on product description.

5 - Some minor translation problems (translations missing or improper).

Best regards

Conny

Welcome back, Conny. ;)

Differing to CD's post I don't think it's CCC in its entirety that causes the problems she stated but just the minify HTML option. If you disable this CCC-option both images and user friendly URLs work properly.

Editing product descriptions btw as well.

Hello,

I can't edit product's images on this version (no messages). The tab doesn't displayed. Others tabs have no problems.

Maybe a server prob? I cannot reproduce this. Images are loaded, can be added or deleted.

Edited by eleazar (see edit history)

Welcome back, Conny. ;)

I think you have misunderstood something. My decision for to discontinue support services here in the forum didn't changed. Unfortunately it is not possible to report bugs for PS 1.6. in the forge, so I reported them here compressed in a topic.

• 2 weeks later...

If he is having a server problem so am I.  Toggling CCC Minify HTML YES will cause Products to disappear.  Toggling off again will show them again.   By the way, I have friendly URL off at this time, so I do not believe it has to do with that.

Otherwise, it is looking good.  Just started playing with it.  Wish I saw this thread earlier, lot of time trying to figure where my products went.