Thumbnails not showing in admin panel

Hi there,

I have a problem with my new website with Prestashop 1.5. When I create a new product, or even if I update a sample product which cames with prestashop, the thumbnails of each product I update or create is not showed into the admin panel.

I have read some topics in this forum about setting the small_default into Preferences > Images, and re-creating the thumbnails but I didnt work.

But the images are correctly shown in FO

Some ideas ??

post-460046-0-76547000-1387764852_thumb.png

post-460046-0-50038100-1387764910_thumb.png

post-460046-0-40494900-1387765004_thumb.png

Edited by kix300zx (see edit history)

What we mean is set an other image as cover, then reset the proper image as cover.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

Yes , I did it before :S

Somehow Prestashop is not creating that thumbnails into the img/temp folder, as with other products did.

this topic might help

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/295742-solved-duplicate-product-cant-change-back-office-photo/

note: under no 'good' circumstances should you have a folder(s)/files(s) at 777.  this just leaves you wide open for hacking.

Thanks for the tip, but i am working on localhost. I have deleted the img/tmp folder and the folder doesnt appear after. I tried to regenerated all images also into preference > images.

I understant I could create each thumb by myself but it is annoying

Is it another way to regenerated those thumbs ? Maybe I am not doing in the correct way :unsure:

Edited by kix300zx (see edit history)