error in subcategories

hi, im new in prestashop. i have a problem here so i have 2 categories and 6 subcategories, which is 3 subcategories for each categories. but when i click the subcategories in the front office only 1 subcategories working and 5 other only giving me white blank page, so whats the problem in my prestashop?? 

FYI im using 1.5.6.1 and im working in local host

to make it easy please look at the attachment baju cewek.png is an error and  baju cowok.png is the working subcategories sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean LOL. TY in advance

post-609889-0-08308200-1386864471_thumb.png post-609889-0-52565300-1386864479_thumb.png

hi, im new in prestashop. i have a problem here so i have 2 categories and 6 subcategories, which is 3 subcategories for each categories. but when i click the subcategories in the front office only 1 subcategories working and 5 other only giving me white blank page, so whats the problem in my prestashop?? 

FYI im using 1.5.6.1 and im working in local host

to make it easy please look at the attachment baju cewek.png is an error and  baju cowok.png is the working subcategories sorry for my bad english i hope you understand what i mean LOL. TY in advance

attachicon.gifbaju cewek.png attachicon.gifbaju cowok.png

anyone can help me????

You have an error in the product-list file on the default template. Did you modify it? Can you alternatively restore the original one?

i think i did modify it, but i forget which one i modified, how can i get the original one? because i didnt make backup 

You can download the same prestashop version from the site and replace the file you need :)

whoa its amazingly fix, ty bro

btw i want to ask something out of topic, how to use product comparison??? i checked the 2 boxes then i click compare but it says no product selected for comparison. 

Edited by ichi90z (see edit history)