help ... Centering footer text

Hi All .. newbie here ..

I am try to centering the text in my footer, tried lots of sugestion listed in these tread but none are works.

I think I have mess up all code there :( but at least the good point is it stil works :)

http://www.baliethnicscraft.com/

I am using the free themes available

Also one more thing .. how to balancing the white color at the midle of my site, what I mean is betwen white on top is also appear in the bottom (footer) in proportion size but keep the text at footer transparent ?? is these possible ?

can some one help ? step by step is recomended :) ...

Thank you

post-722948-0-48397300-1386772536_thumb.jpg

To change the background for the center page edit the global.css file located in the themes/yourtheme/css directory and change line 45 to this.

#page {background:#fff;}

For the A-Z gallery image it seems as though the CSS is not loading as I can not seem to inspect it.

• Like 1

To change the background for the center page edit the global.css file located in the themes/yourtheme/css directory and change line 45 to this.

#page {background:#fff;}

For the A-Z gallery image it seems as though the CSS is not loading as I can not seem to inspect it.

getting closer ... I have follow  your's and now is going better and aligned. now the last one is centering the az gallery.  

how to make it loaded ?