Changing payment icons and logos

Hello,

I have two questions:

1) where can I change or add new small payment icons in the footer?

2) can I change the paypal logo in the left column and edit the page that is linked to (/modules/paypal/about.php) from the front office?

I have paypal 3.6.1 module and presta is 1.5.6.1

Thank you.

post-395634-0-10835400-1386763123_thumb.png

post-395634-0-54598000-1386763300_thumb.png

1. you edit your theme footer and add any images you wish

2. you configure the module called payment logo block.

you can edit blockpaymentlogo.tpl from blockpaymentlogo directory inside modules

1. Can I do that from the front office? Or I should go to code and change it there?

2. That module gives me a way to change the bottom link only.

So that means we should go into code and change it there.

Thank you

I am a developer and have the instinct to dive into the code, for both of the points I thought about changing the code.

I don't know about the 3 little icons where are on your theme, maybe it does offer you the possibility to change them from backoffice

I am a developer and have the instinct to dive into the code, for both of the points I thought about changing the code.

I don't know about the 3 little icons where are on your theme, maybe it does offer you the possibility to change them from backoffice

Thank you. I will ask someone who knows how to code to do it.

• 4 months later...

please help me ! i'm trying from 3 days to change the logo pay in the frontoffice of my shop site but it's does'nt work ! 

i modified the blockpaymentlogo.tpl and save but nothing happened  :( what shall i do please 

about what "pay" logo you're talking? can you show it, pleasE?

@vekia good morning !

i was talking about the logo posted on the footer of the frontoffice (logos of the payment modes) 

but the problem is solved :) i posted a topic in the francophone forum and it's ok ! ;)

have a nice day !

thank you for clarification :)

may i know how you solved it? :)this knowledge will be useful for other merchants with the same questions in their heads ;)

for example it will be helpful for this merchant: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/326032-change-payment-logo-image/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...