Table formatting messed up after upgrade to 1.5

Hi

I had a lot of tables in the long description area of product pages, which have been messed up after i upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5. Table borders which now appear as dotted lines, spacing all broken etc. I also notice that many text editing options are not available in presashop 1.5 compared to 1.4. Could this be the reason for this problem?

Edited by indus (see edit history)

Hi

I had a lot of tables in the long description area of product pages, which have been messed up after i upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5. Table borders which now appear as dotted lines, spacing all broken etc. I also notice that many text editing options are not available in presashop 1.5 compared to 1.4. Could this be the reason for this problem?

hello

can you share url? i will inspect css styles

it's because of css styles :)

there is no css for table.

.speclist { border:1px solid #ccc;border-right:none; border-bottom:none; /*margin:0 auto; width:870px;*/ background: #FFF;}
.speclist .title { border:none; }
.speclist th,.speclist td, #cpu_list th, #cpu_list td { padding:10px 20px; background:url(../../images/front/bg_td.jpg) top repeat-x;/*border-top:1px solid #fff;border-left:1px solid #fff;*/ border-right:1px solid #CCC; border-bottom:1px solid #CCC; line-height:140%; }
.speclist th, #cpu_list th { text-align:left; background:url(../../images/front/bg_th.jpg) repeat-x top #f2f2f2; }
.speclist th h2 { font-size:20px; }
.speclist td { color:#4c4c4c; }

remember about images

Hi

Interesting thing happened. I pasted in global.css file and the tables are same as before for only that manufacturer. I will try to look at the css and see what you have pasted. Thanks a lot. I wish to use this same format for other tables, but different tables have different styles.

Edited by indus (see edit history)