Uploading Local Development Shop Without Errors

I have been trying to upload the local development copy of my shop to my remote host, but it looks like the files have been getting corrupted.  I have the database imported and set up, the config file is set up, and I altered the shop url, ssl and base uri in the remote database.

I got the following message when I uploaded with filezilla:

Warning: scandir(/home1/presesa0/public_html/override/classes/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 Warning: scandir(/home1/presesa0/public_html/override/controllers/): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home1/presesa0/public_html/classes/Autoload.php on line 176 /cache/class_index.php is not writable, please give write permissions (chmod 666) on this file.

Then I tried uploading again with cyberduck.  It doesn't get through a full upload without errors or failure messages.  

Dowloading with filezilla and cyberduck hasn't been as problematic. I had a file corruption once with the duck the resulted in an error like above.

I have read people recommending Total Commander, but I'm not sure if that is something that would help or if something else is going wrong with my upload. 

Any pointers on this would help.  

Thanks!

• 2 years later...