My front page show some images from other themes

I tried to add some new themes, first I can't due to I did not set permission of the theme folder on my host to be 777, after that I could, but when changing to another theme, the display look weird due to there are some images from the previous themes showing on the front page.

I did regenerate thumnails, delete all images from preference-image, and reinstall the theme, or delete other themes but the images from the previous theme still showing on the first page. Please help advise if I did something wrong or recommend when changing theme.

the URL is http://www.sunnythaiarmy.com/sunny2/index.php

Many thanks in advance for all comments

I tried to add some new themes, first I can't due to I did not set permission of the theme folder on my host to be 777, after that I could, but when changing to another theme, the display look weird due to there are some images from the previous themes showing on the front page.

I did regenerate thumnails, delete all images from preference-image, and reinstall the theme, or delete other themes but the images from the previous theme still showing on the first page. Please help advise if I did something wrong or recommend when changing theme.

the URL is http://www.sunnythaiarmy.com/sunny2/index.php

Many thanks in advance for all comments

My prestashop version is 1.5.6.1

I did select force compilation and turn off cache (for the option below template cache), however the problem still there.

Also I did re-install the whole thing. The problem start when adding new theme (using theme install modules ). Then the default theme will be set to a new theme but images from previous themes still display (mixed format).

Please help.

Hi Vekia,

I means an images that come with themes, for example, I have three themes installed : default, blackhawk, and simple responsive themes as shown below. All images (main image from the themes) just mixed and show on the front page no matter if changing the default theme back to the original one.ScreenHunter_02%20Dec.%2010%2010.36.jpgScreenHunter_02%20Dec.%2010%2010.36.jpg

Hi Vekia,

Many thanks for your quick advise, so you mean I have to do it manually again only for the modules directory or every folder of the new themes when unpack.

Another question, what should I do if I use Module themeinstallator?

Many thanks in advance for your help.