product features

Riya

Hi,

Please make product features based on category in prestashop back office.ie,When i add new product after enter name and select category .if i select category Mobile,it show only mobile feature ,now it show all features

i have 8 features in mobile category and 10 features  laptop category

when i go to admin panel and edit product that show all 18 feature is there ,i want to show only mobile feature for mobile category or laptop features for laptop category...

I don't think that it is possible to show category specific product features. Usually features do not depend on a category. If you are selling clothes you will have sizes throughout each category. How should this work then? But maybe I didn't understand correctly what you meant.

Just go to admin panel and edit product that you want to show on features product.

Associated categories to default categories home  checkbox  check mark.

Catalog separator_breadcrumb.png Products separator_breadcrumb.png Edit (iPod Nano)

hello

if you're posting images, please double verify your message because i don't see any image (an i suppose that other forum members too)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Is there any chance of including the possibility of product features and combinations and associations being editable from the front office product page after having signed in to the site using a special account that is authorized in the back office to have this privilege. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Cheers