BUG Leotheme

Advisuel

Bonjour

Je tenais en mettre en garde les gens intéressé par des Leotheme

Nous avons utilisé 2 thèmes et tous les deux aussi pourri l'un que l'autre !!!!

L'un problème de module de langue, impossible de naviguer dans les langues + des bugs sur les titres des pages , obliger de passer par la nomination au niveau des catégories, SEO & url ne fonctionne carrément pas

L'autre un module à jeter carrément à la poubelle, ils sont incapable de détecter le problème et de me renvoyer un module qui fonctionne

Et la cerise and the cake ! les titres du menu en BO tous tronqués, on ma renvoyer un fichier, theme.sql

pour refaire l'installation après avoir passer 1 semaine dessus

Vous rajouter la dessus la très puissante nouvelle mise en cache de Prestashop 1.5, et vous jeter votre ordinateur !!!!!!

Les themes leotheme sont lourd, très mal optimisé, on a jamais droit à une formule de courtoisie de la part des ces gens, bref, en ce qui me concerne il n'y aura pas de troisième tentative

cdt

Bonjour,

Leotheme est l'enseigne de vente de thèmes de l'agence BrainOS, qui est bien certifiée PrestaShop (platinium). http://www.prestashop.com/en/web-agency-partners/platinum/brainos-

Néanmoins, la certification ne compte que sur les modules, il n'est pas possible de certifier des thèmes. Et donc il n'est pas possible de certifier une enseigne de vente de thèmes. Donc la pastille de certification devra effectivement être rapidement retirée sur Leotheme, merci pour l'alerte !

Les deux thèmes ont-ils été achetés sur le store Addons ?

Dear Advisuel!

I'm member of leotheme.com

the first, i'm so sorry in this case...

Maybe, you are using 2 templates are not compatible with latest version of prestashop.

ils se sont permis de mettre la pastille Agence certifié Platinium, alors qu'il ne le sont pas du tout !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=> I don't know french, but i can translate it and see it.

i know, you are not happy.

but you should know that: if you use template version of prestashop 1.5.3.1, 1.5.4.1 with prestashop 1.5.6.1

the template can't run fine

some template of us is can't run with 1.5.6.1

we are update them to latest version of prestashop...

Anyway we are extremely sorry for the delay.

I would like to send you one suggestion:

we will send you a template ( latest template from us).

http://www.leotheme.com/prestashop/themes/260-leo-mobile.html

you could please help me undervest it?

and send us some comments...

Bonjour,

Mr Frezal à toutes les infos puisque je l'ai averti

Je fait l'intégration pour un client à moi qui en allant sur leur site Leotheme à vu la pastille Certified Platinium et à acheter le theme

Ceci dit j'avait acheter un theme deja en Juin et j'ai était obliger de faire travailler mon dev PHP pour résoufre certains BUG

L'expérience Leotheme est terminé !!

"""Maybe, you are using 2 templates are not compatible with latest version of prestashop."""

my poor Romeo! you push a little more when you say one thing parial

it means that you do not even test your theme, we simply intall the theme of Quickstar Leoflow any more, and this theme is completely bugged!

Hi Advisuel

it means that you do not even test your theme, we simply intall the theme of Quickstar Leoflow any more, and this theme is completely bugged!

=> we test many time in local and install it again in my demo host. we alway test before release...

but same this quickstart have error with your hosting.

You only need send me email or post a ticket, we will find solution to fix for you.

You are a developer, you should know that error is inevitable...

(Prestashop is best Ecommerce system and have pro team, but when they release.. have some error...)

The most important thing is that we are always ready to help you :)

Next time, if you have error with paid template, just need send me email to: [email protected]

errors was local !!!!!, and not in the hoster you install locally to test your themes? I truly do not believe, putain install your theme on local and stop say

I want to point out another error in Chrome, impossible for change devise or insert command in the cart, after desactivate and reactivate ajax cart,
his work, but hey, it is not by chance that we find!

1.I want to point out another error in Chrome, impossible for change devise or insert command in the cart, after desactivate and reactivate ajax cart, his work, but hey, it is not by chance that we find!

=> send me email to [email protected] with your site

we will check it and fix, it is error of your template.

did you try to test this function with default prestashop template???