Jqzoom not working, what am I missing

Hi experts,

The jqzoom in the product detail page is not working as I expected, it's showing the image 1:1 instead of zooming into it. I'm I setting up the image sizes wrongly, or is something else happening?

To see an example:

http://www.gastroiberico.com/artesanale-spaanse-ham/17-jamon-iberico-pata-negra-de-cebo-jabugo.html

Thanks!

Great, that was indeed the case! Thank you

One last question related to this.

I uploaded an image of 2000x2000 and set the large_default size to 1000x1000.

When I click "vergroten"( see link below), the image is actually smaller (410x410) as the one being shown. I don't see that size anywhere in the back office in order to modify it.

http://www.gastroiberico.com/gesneden-spaanse-ham/11-voorgesneden-iberico-pata-negra-cebo-ham-hesp.html

Oh, that's interesting to know. Although I do not know whether it's actually a good thing.

My screen resolution is 1440x900 and based on that I would expect the image to be bigger. 

It's quite ridiculous the image is actually shown smaller when you click "enlarge" :-)

Any way to easily modify this?

Why would you want the image to be larger than the screen? 

If you are using chrome try resizing your developer tools window and you can see the image size changing. 

It uses thickbox which is meant to be responsive to the screen size, so changing it would be a pain. 

Ok, I see. The thick box size is indeed something I can modify in the back office.

Just wondering, if I set it to 1000x1000 for example. Does this mean it will only show at this size when the monitor resolution actually is high enough? Based on what I see, that's what I guess. Although it would be nice if you could confirm this