Fixed exchange rates

Hi!

Does anyone know how to set fixed exchange rates? I have a shop running and offer several currencies, that I want to be converted using my fixed rates and I don't want them to update automatically.

I think I had those rates fixed at the very beginning although I am not sure now... 

Any advise?

Hi!

Does anyone know how to set fixed exchange rates? I have a shop running and offer several currencies, that I want to be converted using my fixed rates and I don't want them to update automatically.

I think I had those rates fixed at the very beginning although I am not sure now... 

Any advise?

Have you set up a cron job to update currencies?

if not then you can set the conversion however you like, it won't change unless you manually or via cron update the currency conversion rates.

Thanks for response!

No, I haven't. However, when I set up a conversion rate manually, it changes automatically after some time....

after some time...

that's very odd, because again as far as I know it can't update unless via cron or clicking on update

are you trying to use currency conversion as a way to leverage purchasing power index, like economist big mac?  for this I would use specific prices and geo location. :)