Problem with Responsive Template

Hi,

I have just built a new website using a template which I purchased from Template Monster... don't get me started on how bad they are!

Anyway, the template which I purchased is responsive for smart phones, tablets etc. Good so far... But when I browse my website on a regular computer and 'restore down' the screen, the website takes a different format, more like that of a tablet. The main problem with this is that the horizontal menu bar on the top of the page turns into a drop down menu. Many of our customers are people who are not very good with computers and so I need the format of my website to be a simple as possible. This small this, actually makes a big difference to how easy my webpage is to navigate. Is there anyway to change how/when the horizontal menu becomes a drop down menu.

My url is http://www.tomsheehy.com. Its a bit slow, also working on that problem, so just bear with it.

Thanks for any advice. Appreciate it.

PS. Have brought this problem to template monster and have so far, unsurprisingly, received no help.

Regards

Sorcha

You have to change some code, as the class of <div> with id="menu-wrap" changes from desktop to mobile, and with it are the changes on how the menu is drawn.

I can have a look in the files, but then you have to Email me the theme file. (I will throw it away after the changes are made...)

If you want that, send the file to [email protected]

Also describe a little what you ideally would like it to be. Decrease size, make it two rows et.

pascal.

Just to give you a bit more detail on how I want it to look. When I restore down the categories become a drop down menu. I want them to stay on the horizontal menu as in image I send you. Obviously for smart phones this would not work, but I think for the regular computer the horizontal menu should not disappear so easily. 

Thanks again

Sorcha