Make a new shop from the begining

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm learning how to use prestashop using all the post from Forum. 

With so many experiences I've made, my shop it is a mess and I don't have enought experience to fix it.

Right now I think it is better to start everything from zero...

How can I keep only my products files and costumers files to use on a new instalation?

There is any solution to restart the shop without reinstal it?

Thank you so much.

Hello,

I'm new here and I'm learning how to use prestashop using all the post from Forum. 

With so many experiences I've made, my shop it is a mess and I don't have enought experience to fix it.

Right now I think it is better to start everything from zero...

How can I keep only my products files and costumers files to use on a new instalation?

There is any solution to restart the shop without reinstal it?

Thank you so much.

if you've got only troubles with theme, you don't have to reinstall module etc.

why not to restore theme only ?

Hello Vekia,

Thanks again for your help. I don't know very well how to do it right. I will descrive what I've try.

I've try a few solutions but none works :-(

Last attempt was to pick the default theme folder from the prestashop setup and uploaded in to the theme folder. Didn't wrok.

I've exported the default theme and try to import again, didn't work as well.

I also restart all modules and did'n work...

Or I not doing right or in deed I have a problem.

The problems are: Menu Top bar it is out of position, my logo is not on the rigt position as well, portuguese language is not working 100%, etc.

Because those are too many problems, I thought make it again from zero it was a better idea.My problem is all the work with prodcuts and a few costumers I already made. I'm able to introduce the rest in a few hours, but to do all the products again... :-(

I don't have enought knowlege to correct the problems... I'm just a beginer :-)

Could you help me with other ways to fix this problem... or in this case how to restore the default theme correctly?

Thank you so much!

I forgot... v. 1.5.6.0 with update 1.5.6.1 and I didn't made a backup before change the theme :-(

www.lojadacera.com

Edited by Lojadacera (see edit history)