"fake" bulk CSV file for clothing I can use to test

I was hoping I could find someone that would share an old stock csv file that i could use to upload to my brand new store for testing purposes. I really hope i find some one. I need to learn the uploading process plus I need bunch of place holders for categories and products and images in my stores and to do that manually will take forever. I would owe you a favor if you could help me! As you can see my store is brand new!

http://buynowwholesale.com/index.php

Yes this does help show me the formats needed but I am looking for a csv stock file from someone so i can get my site full of tons of categories and products. I need it full so i can approach an investor and it need to look like it will when i get actual stock items uploaded. If I did this manually it would take forever!! And i cant get my own stock list from suppliers until they approve my website and again i want it looking nice full of products when i submit it. I need clothing merchandise for men . women and juniors and babies if possible. Heck just men a nd women would be awesome!