How can I view stats for all products sold the last month (not just best selling products)?

Hi,

My client needs to re-order stock and wants to view his stats for all products sold the past month so he can get an idea on how much stock to order again. All we can find is best selling products under stats, how can we view all products sold (and their sizes)?

Many thanks

• Like 1

I've been trying to deal with this exact problem as well as I was recently looking to total up sales from all of 2012 and the Best Products option under Stats was not showing information on all products sold.

There are definitely some items that are not showing up - especially products that I added to the shop later in the year.

I just submitted an improvement request. Please vote it up and hopefully this feature will make it into an update!

Feature showing sales statistics for all products

Thanks smsinico, I've just added my vote. Let's hope it gets implemented, and soon. I'm sure there are expensive addons that will do a report like this but for the smaller non-profit organisations like the one I'm helping out with it can be very depressing to be told "you just need to get this addon, it's only $200". We chose Prestashop because it seemed by far the easiest for the (less techy) people who help us to administer but I keep wondering if that was a mistake.

Dave

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

I've stumbled on the very same request from my client also, my quick fix for the time being is provide an sql query through sql manager, which is not too pretty.

Is somebody working on this module or not ?

This is my query for the product sales report, note that we need to specify the date range parameter manually.

SELECT P.reference as SKU, PL.`name` as Product_Name, COUNT(OD.id_order) as ordered_qty FROM ps_product P
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang PL ON P.id_product = PL.id_product
LEFT JOIN ps_order_detail OD ON P.id_product = OD.product_id
LEFT JOIN ps_orders O ON O.id_order = OD.id_order
WHERE O.valid = 1
GROUP BY P.reference, PL.`name`
ORDER BY ordered_qty DESC
  • Like 2

thanks swsindonesia - hopefully that'll be helpful for some people here. But I don't know my way around the sql manager well enough to want to try the query myself. To be honest, I'm not even sure where to start.

I'll keep looking into it, but hopefully this feature will get implemented soon - or in a reasonably priced module.

• 5 months later...

Hello, thanks for query. But maybe someone can edit it that I can write date from - to? Thanks.

Hi Folks,

I've stumbled on the very same request from my client also, my quick fix for the time being is provide an sql query through sql manager, which is not too pretty.

Is somebody working on this module or not ?

This is my query for the product sales report, note that we need to specify the date range parameter manually.

SELECT P.reference as SKU, PL.`name` as Product_Name, COUNT(OD.id_order) as ordered_qty FROM ps_product P
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang PL ON P.id_product = PL.id_product
LEFT JOIN ps_order_detail OD ON P.id_product = OD.product_id
LEFT JOIN ps_orders O ON O.id_order = OD.id_order
WHERE O.valid = 1
GROUP BY P.reference, PL.`name`
ORDER BY ordered_qty DESC

• 1 year later...

Hi, i would create query to shows 

PRODUC TNAME, COUNTRY, QUANTITY SALES and SALE DATE. 

Because in STATS->BEST-SELLING PRODUCTS i can't shows also country that products are sold

Please help me

• 4 months later...
Guest locen

Hi, I made this query:

SELECT o.reference,  pl.name as product_name, pc.name AS city, od.product_quantity, cs.firstname, cs.lastname, DATE(o.date_add) AS data_acq, ROUND (od.total_price_tax_incl, 3) AS price_with_tax,  cu.name AS curr, o.total_discounts_tax_excl, pt.rate AS tax_value_percent, od.product_reference

FROM ps_product p
LEFT JOIN ps_product_lang pl ON p.id_product = pl.id_product
LEFT JOIN ps_order_detail od ON p.id_product = od.product_id
LEFT JOIN ps_orders o ON o.id_order = od.id_order
LEFT JOIN ps_currency cu ON cu.id_currency = o.id_currency
JOIN ps_order_detail_tax dt ON od.id_order_detail = dt.id_order_detail
JOIN ps_tax pt ON pt.id_tax = dt.id_tax
JOIN ps_customer cs on o.id_customer=cs.id_customer
JOIN ps_address ad on o.id_address_delivery=ad.id_address
JOIN ps_country_lang pc on ad.id_country=pc.id_country
 JOIN ps_country_lang ps on pl.id_lang=pc.id_lang
WHERE  o.current_state = 2 OR o.current_state =  3 OR o.current_state = 4 OR o.current_state = 5 OR o.current_state = 9 OR o.current_state = 12 OR o.current_state = 13 OR o.current_state = 16 

GROUP BY od.id_order_detail
ORDER BY o.date_add;

But I have problem with prices. when I export file i have price number with a lot of decimals.
can someone help me?