Hello Guys
I have upgraded my ps to 1.5.5 but when somebody make an order and choose, as paying method, to pay by bank transfer , no products details are displayed in the order tab but the total is correct and I have to check the order (to see what they bought) by customer's history orders. How can I fix it?

Edited by falabby (see edit history)

I marked this topic as solved but today i found out it is not like that. I got an order paid via paypal. On paypal everything is ok, in the tab orders the total amount is ok, but i can see only 3 products over 9 bought even if the total is correct. If i see the horders history by CUSTOMERS' tab i see all 9 products. Why in my email and in ORDERS tab i see only 3 product out of 9?

Hello Nemo1,

I turned ON the error and in the ORDER TAB PAGE i found an error for an old module of cashondelivery with fees (i upgraded my PS version) and i disintalled it. Now i have no errors displaying. It should work now. I'll try to make the same order and i will check.

If it will work i will mark the topic as solved again. Thanks

My orders are not showing in my back office.  I received an email from paypal telling me I received payment or I would not have known it was there.  I did a test order through the system myself, went to BO and manually told it to import the order, which then sent me 2 emails: 1 from paypal telling me I had received payment and the second from Prestashop showing I received the order.  It is this second email that was missing from my other order.  When I reviewed the email, I notice it states that payment was by check even though it was through paypal.  Could that be what is causing my problem.  How do I fix this? 

Ok, I solved the problem deleting my bankwire module via ftp and then i Instaled it again taken by the latest version of ps just dowloaded.

To Joy Laney: I suggest you to open a new topic since it might be a different problem. I suggest you also to turn ON the way to check the errors in prestashop system and to check what it is happening.