[SOLVED] Trouble with loading the page

Hello, 

I would ask you about the help. I have a problem when I click on some category on my page for example men - hoodies the page is loaded but I can see only white sreen. I have the same problem in my administracion of prestashop when I click on Logos and templates nothing happen and I can see only white screen. 

Thank you greatly for your knowledge and help 

Thank you so much for your assistance. The problem solved my hosting company. In error log have been found a error message that wasnt able to write to folder cache. Here is errror bug: 

fashionway.sk [sun Nov 10 13:07:31 2013] [error] [client 95.105.232.186] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/cache/smarty/cache/blockcategories/0/1/1/2/0/11/3d/4f/f9/wrt527f7703b31d05.45164630' in /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44\nStacktrace:\n#0 /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(102): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/data/f/a/fashi...', '<?php /*%%Smart...', Object(Smarty))\n#1 /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_cacheresource.php(367): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->writeCachedContent(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...')\n#2 /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(230): Smarty_Template_Cached->write(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...')\n#3 /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(259): Smarty_Internal_Template->writeCachedContent('<div class="box...')\n#4 /d in /data/f/a/fashionway.sk/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44, referer: http://fashionway.sk/10-tricka-

• Like 1