My cart is hidden

Good morning, good evening, 

I am trying to make my cart black reappears ... I went to my modules and reset the block cart not working...

I also went to reload the module block cart from my computer hoping this will fix the problem but no luck on that either

then i said to myself let's see the code source of my page online maybe i will find my problem there and an idea on how to fix it all in the same time !

So here  is my problem i find in my page source code the status of my cart is at HIDDEN ! i am not in the mood of playing hide and seek with my cart tonight so i am here seeking for some help. 

<script type="text/javascript">/* <![CDATA[ */
$(document).ready(function(){$.jGrowl('{l s='Please register or login to see the prices' mod='hidepricecart'}',{life:6500});});/* ]]> */</script><style type="text/css">#shopping_cart, #cart_block{ display:none; visibility:hidden}</style><style type="text/css">#center_column .products_block span.price, #center_column .products_block a.exclusive, #center_column .products_block span.exclusive,ul#product_list li .price,#primary_block form#buy_block p.price,#primary_block form#buy_block p#old_price,.price_container,.price, .price-shipping, .price-wrapping{

Now how can i change the status of my hidden cart to visible and fonctional ? 

Thank you greatly for your knowledge and help

To see my shop it's here : www.mfsuccess.net/shop

in your page i found this:

<style type="text/css">#shopping_cart, #cart_block{ display:none; visibility:hidden}</style>

just remove this code from page source

Thank you for your response

Where can i found this little line ? is it in the module folder> block cart > and then which file ?

Thank you Vekia