Have problem with shop

Hello! Before i start, yes there is topics like this and i have read them, but they didn't help me. So basicly i have set up my prestashop and started to make categories, till i got in this error. At start didn't work front office and back office, but then i deleted smarty complication and now back office is working and front office after few minutets give me same error again - 

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/u798135896/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/4a/b1/d8/wrt527b2de9890875.75557695' in /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/u79813589...', '<?php /* Smarty...', Object(Smarty)) #1 /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(155): Smarty_Internal_Template->compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/u798135896/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1662): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #3 /home/u798135896/public_html/modules/homeslider/homeslider.php(663): ModuleCore->display('/home/u79813589...', 'homeslider.tpl', 'homeslider|3|1|...') #4 /home/u798135896/public_html/classes/Hook.php(457): HomeSlider->hookDisplayHome(Array) #5 /home/u798135896/public_html/controllers/front/IndexController.php(39): HookCo in/home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44

So im piss off, becous i have read other posts and do what they did with simular problem and i still got nothing, i hope some one could help me. Im new in ecommerce and not so good of all this code...

There was some wierd thing what worked at start(then only front office showed blank page) if i from backoffice change theme to other and then back its started to work for few hours, but now there isn't diffrence.

Settings :

Never recompile template files 

Smarty is off!!!!!

Caching is off!!!

CSS is used not CCC

I hope this is the right section :) for my post. Did not see help section.

If you have any question just ask :)

Edited by blaaam (see edit history)

Hi! Thanks for you'r reply.I haven't modified anything in there. I disable it slider module and now got new error. If i understand its something about categories, right? All got down when i added new category then it all was starting.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/u798135896/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/88/1a/db/wrt527b5a10475da2.69632564' in /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44 Stack trace: #0 /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(201): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/u79813589...', 'compileTemplateSource() #2 /home/u798135896/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1662): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch() #3 /home/u798135896/public_html/modules/blockcategories/blockcategories.php(218): ModuleCore->display('/home/u79813589...', 'blockcategories...', 'blockcategories...') #4 /home/u798135896/public_html/classes/Hook.php(459): BlockCategories->hookLeftColumn(Array) #5 /home/u798135896/public_html/classes/controller/FrontControl in /home/u798135896/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44 

there are 'any' number of ways this happens

the most common is that your domain is not the filer owner, contact your hosting company

you do not have write permissions set up recursively, you can't just change the top directory for write, best case is 755 (dir), 644 underlying file and folders

the simplest fix (does not work in every case, see above)

11.07.2013-08.07.png
http://screencast.com/t/RirdhgXFx

the most common is that your domain is not the filer owner, contact your hosting company

you do not have write permissions set up recursively, you can't just change the top directory for write, best case is 755 (dir), 644 underlying file and folders

the simplest fix (does not work in every case, see above)

11.07.2013-08.07.png

http://screencast.com/t/RirdhgXFx

Hello! Thank for your reply :)

First i did not undestand this part 

what number did u mean? 

My domain is attached to my hosting company and i have their subdomain - no one eather worked.

About premmisions - I have 755 for directory's and 644 for file's 

And that fix what you sugest - yes, when i clear evry thing i can open homepage, but when i try to go to contact or another page its giving me error. (P.s - for each page have diffrent error, so im thinking that its some core file error, but will glad to hear you'r thoughts)

Thanks!

Hello! Thank for your reply :)

First i did not undestand this part 

what number did u mean? 

My domain is attached to my hosting company and i have their subdomain - no one eather worked.

About premmisions - I have 755 for directory's and 644 for file's 

And that fix what you sugest - yes, when i clear evry thing i can open homepage, but when i try to go to contact or another page its giving me error. (P.s - for each page have diffrent error, so im thinking that its some core file error, but will glad to hear you'r thoughts)

Thanks!

any 'number' of ways = many different solutions that might fix this....

turn on error reporting to see if it's the same error or different error.

ask you hosting company who 'owns' the files (chown).  it is 'very' important that the owner  from 'chown' be your domain name (minus the www).