Link my shop on facebook

Hi All!

Thanks for reading my post.

Problem:

When I send a link to my shop to someone on facebook it shows weird things from the site content and does not show the site main page or icon.

Shop can be found on http://www.natursoap.hu

and if i link it to someone it looks like the picture attached.(see attached file)

The image it shows comes from one of the banner on the left side of the site (whish is a banner for a courier)

It also says "Powered by Prestashop".

Where to change these settings?

I would like this to show the logo of the site and perhaps not to show the Presta Shop text.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Tamás from Hungary

post-656652-0-84713900-1383767420_thumb.jpg

Hello, thank you for this. I am having the same issue. I followed all of your suggestions above several days ago and the debugger shows the proper changes but when I post the URL on Facebook, the old "shop powered by prestashop" still shows. Can you suggest anything else? Thanks a million!

• Like 1

Hello, thank you for this. I am having the same issue. I followed all of your suggestions above several days ago and the debugger shows the proper changes but when I post the URL on Facebook, the old "shop powered by prestashop" still shows. Can you suggest anything else? Thanks a million!

but you changed also shop description? I mean meta description field for "index" page? (preferences > seo & urls)