Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined

jorge.rodriguez.cros

Hi all,

I have installed a template from the add-ons shop and I get an error in my browser when I make a filter in the blocklayered module:

jquery.scrollTo.js:11

The filter seems to be working fine, but I don't like getting this error and I'd like to get rid of it. Does anyone know why this could be or how I could work it out?

Thanks,

Jorge

Thanks Pascal. I tried to send a message to the developer using the "Contact the developer" link in the template front page, but it keeps saying "Invalid message" when I send it. 

It is important for me, do you know how I can contact anyone who can help me? This is a template that I bought, and I need help to fix this.

Thanks in advance,

Jorge

Jorge,

In the other topic you mentioned, I saw you managed to move your site to the server.

How are things going now? Any chance we can have a look? Then add a URL.

Were you able to contact the developer? Maybe if you go directly on their website there is a mail address or so.

pascal.

Hi Pascal,

Thanks a lot for your help. No, I couldn't contact the developer but I fixed the problem I had when uploading my website to the hosting, so that's ok.

I would like to give you the URL, but the website is not finished yet, so we can't open it to the public, it's in maintenance mode at the moment. Maybe you could give me your URL and I would add it to the maintenance exceptions so that you can see the front office?

Jorge

By the way, I have noticed that the template's sample page (http://addons.prestashop.com/demo/FO5182.html) throws the same error. If you want to see, just go to the Woman category for example, click on any filter on the Catalog section on the right, and in the console you should see this error:

jquery.scrollTo.js:11

I have tried to contact the developer also through their website (TemplateMonster), but in the contact form they are asking me for an order ID, which I don't have as I purchased the product through the Prestashop website.

Thanks in advance

Hi again,

Do not worry about this anymore, I managed to solve it :)

I think the problem is that this template has some problems with some stuff from the last version of Prestashop (1.5.6). I realized that with the default template in my installation this problem didn't happen, so I just copied the file blocklayered.tpl from the default template to my new template and it was fixed. So I think this is solved.

When fixing this, though, I found another bug related to the blocklayered as well, but I'll post it in a different topic.

Thanks