Shoe Shop

PrestaShark

well done.

if i were you

1. i would remove the 10px top margin from tophorizontalmenu that appears when scrolling down

2. i would add some hover effect for products.

e.g. transform/scale, or change background color ...

3. add some border or something around the products because the list is a little bit confusing, look:

post-595057-0-76449000-1383795488_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

KISWEB,

Over all it looks good, but when you get to the bottom it is very hard to read your footer. The contrast of strong blue and white and very dense lettering. I would either change a font or spread the text a little. Otherwise you have to get too close to the monitor in order to read the menu.

Would appreciate if you could take a peak at mine and let me know what you think of my store - limitedavenue.com

well done.

if i were you

1. i would remove the 10px top margin from tophorizontalmenu that appears when scrolling down

2. i would add some hover effect for products.

e.g. transform/scale, or change background color ...

3. add some border or something around the products because the list is a little bit confusing, look:

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Hi sooroos!

Thanks for Your review. Yes You are right we are still improving this site and we consider to add nice hover efect for products like color overlay, product image change. This will make a good job with Your last point too!

Good point about padding. Will be done today! :)

KISWEB,

Over all it looks good, but when you get to the bottom it is very hard to read your footer. The contrast of strong blue and white and very dense lettering. I would either change a font or spread the text a little. Otherwise you have to get too close to the monitor in order to read the menu.

Would appreciate if you could take a peak at mine and let me know what you think of my store - limitedavenue.com

Hi vlstakhov!

What OS You are using? Windows XP have some issues with WebFonts and yes in XP this font looks a bit dense and small. In Windows 7 looks much better.

About Your site. Please make another thread in Test my Site area :) I will post a review. Thank You!

hello Kisweb ;)

i remember when you joined to the community, now you create brilliant themes 

im waitin' for more projects! :)

Hi Vekia!

Im glad to hear from You as a community hero member! :)

Yes i will try to polish my skills and made even better projects! Keep in touch! :)

Hi vlstakhov!

What OS You are using? Windows XP have some issues with WebFonts and yes in XP this font looks a bit dense and small. In Windows 7 looks much better.

About Your site. Please make another thread in Test my Site area :) I will post a review. Thank You!

I use Chrome on Windows 7.

Yes, I do have my own thread in Test area ))

• 2 weeks later...