PAYPAL Online payment module

Hi 

I would like to integrate paypal online payment module with my online store. 

Is there a FREE paypal module for prestashop ? (for all other credit card payment )

May I know , is there a prestashop recommended payment modules for online payment ?

Regards

Luke. 

Hi Vekia, 

Modules -> Modules -> Payments & Gateways , I can see only " PayPal Europe (Addons)" . is that the one you  are referring to ? 

Regards

Luke.

yes this is paypal module.

If you're from US, you can download US version from addons store (free module - free download)

Hi Vekia and Benjamin , 

First of all I would like to thank you guys for helping me out to integrate paypal module with prestashop which we are planing to implement in ASIA region.

However , we are planig to test this module in Singapore and Sri Lanka. Currently I'm testing in Singapore and my other colleague will test it in Sri Lanka.

As soon as testing completed , I'll let you know the out come.  

Thanks & Regards
Luke.

• 2 years later...

Hi Vekia and Benjamin , 

First of all I would like to thank you guys for helping me out to integrate paypal module with prestashop which we are planing to implement in ASIA region.

However , we are planig to test this module in Singapore and Sri Lanka. Currently I'm testing in Singapore and my other colleague will test it in Sri Lanka.

As soon as testing completed , I'll let you know the out come.  

Thanks & Regards
Luke.

Hi Luke, did you manage to setup Paypal using Paypal Europe in singapore?