Carrier shows free shipping if highest defined range crosses

I have set a carrier manually for my shop and I've different states as zones. I ship certain weighed product to certain zones. e.g. I ship products weighed up to 400lb to zone 1 but upto 800 to zone2. while configuring I've to left the fields for zone 1 after 400lbs but the problem is instead of disabling the carrier it shows free shipping for zone 1 if more than 400lb weighed products are in the cart.

I know it is showing as the shipping fees are zero, but how can be it disabled after highest range. I'm posting a screenshot. Please have a look.

post-673902-0-88505200-1382942536_thumb.jpg

I've already set it to disable carrier. Please see the screen shot so that you can understand. I've different zones with different product weight limit. Well I think I've to define the price for all weight limits in all zones. 

Simpler way of my problem

1 shipping carrier

2 zones 

I don't want to send more than 400lb products to zone 2 but zone 1

when I create a range more than 400lb for zone 2 then zone 1 input place remains 0. I think u understand.

1 carrier, different zone, different product weight limit for disabling e.g. if the product weight is 200lbs and zone one is selected by the customer then it'll show carrier else if the customer chooses another zone then it gets disabled. 

Manage with my poor English :rolleyes:

Edited by J.Sahu (see edit history)