Bankwire payment method not available

Hi

It always returns an text that says this payment method is not available when I click confirm button.

I have sellya theme and onepagecheckout module. 

I do have bankwire payment for the guest group, currency and country. checked all database tables and everything is looking right. 

somehow the getpaymentmodules function is returning false, and i cant figure out why

Any ideas??

code from the bankwire module validation.php

/ Check that this payment option is still available in case the customer changed his address just before the end of the checkout process
$authorized = false;
foreach (Module::getPaymentModules() as $module)
if ($module['name'] == 'bankwire')
{
$authorized = true;
break;
}
if (!$authorized)
die($bankwire->l('This payment method is not available.', 'validation'));

Hi 

No, i didn´t think it was a theme based problem :/

But in my poor effort to try to fix it i edited all my carriers and sat the checkboxes  on the group access to active, I thought maybe it was because of that but then all of my carriers dissapeared in the checkout. 

I removed the checkboxes again on the group access but no luck, carriers didn´t show up again so I cant test the payment... or activate my shop until then

Any ideas what that is about?

post-357258-0-69087700-1383403344_thumb.jpg

post-357258-0-14662100-1383403411_thumb.jpg

Edited by ragnabt (see edit history)

FINALLY I can say good bye to this one.

I figured it out. On my last effort to try I decided to check the configuration table and it turned out that the values to the ps_customergroup and ps_guestgroup were incorrect. 

There was also missing one group in the group table.

So it should be like this. 

group table and group_lang table

1 (visitor)

2 (guest)

3 (customer)

configuration table

ps_customer_group =3

ps_guest_group=2

ps_unidentified_group=1

I have no idea why this wasnt set, if it didnt happen when I upgraded or something i dont know.

So if I dont bump into other errors because of these values then I consider this is how it should be

FINALLY I can say good bye to this one.

I figured it out. On my last effort to try I decided to check the configuration table and it turned out that the values to the ps_customergroup and ps_guestgroup were incorrect. 

There was also missing one group in the group table.

So it should be like this. 

group table and group_lang table

1 (visitor)

2 (guest)

3 (customer)

configuration table

ps_customer_group =3

ps_guest_group=2

ps_unidentified_group=1

I have no idea why this wasnt set, if it didnt happen when I upgraded or something i dont know.

So if I dont bump into other errors because of these values then I consider this is how it should be

Turned out it was only temporary, I could order one day. The next the same thing again. :(