[Solved] Forum: missing attachments

Hi!
I like the design of the new Prestashop's webpage. Forum also looks much nicer. Unfortunately it misses some of the functionality. And the biggest problem for me is that the attachments are missing, at least in the old forum messages.
I think that this problem is very serious. There were many useful files there, like custom modules, numerous bug fixes and themes. I believe that major strength of open source solutions is the acceleration of development through community contributions. And you have just accidentally removed hours of your faithful users' work from the public access. Some of them will remain scattered through the web. Some might never reappear.
According to google's translator this thread concerns the problem.
Philippe promised to look into it. But since forums engines can differ significantly, the task might not be trivial. And I realize that you have plenty of more important work. But I would strongly suggest at least to give access to the old forum. Can be read-only.
Regards, Jacek

I couldn't agree more. Missing attachments need to be reinstated, and/or access must be given to the old Forum. This is a major oversight on our part, and I have signaled the urgency for a quick solution to the dev team.

Thanks for your messages!

EDIT: businesswoman, I too miss the function on the old Forum where you can read a summary of new posts made since your last visit. I have not located this function yet, but I will keep looking. In the meantime, all folder (thread) icons that have the green "+" sign on them contain messages that are new since your last visit, and their titles are also displayed in bold. Not as tidy as a summary, but I hope it helps keep you updated anyway.