[SOLVED] product list in grid view = ajax issue?

ALEXCNX

Hi All,

I've followed Vekia's instructions as regards to how setting up the product list in grid view with nice shadow & overlay effect and with add to cart, view and "compare" buttons .

See a link to the instructions here.

When I add to cart directly from the product in grid view, the product doesn't seem to be added to the cart (the Cart block in the header still reads "empty"). However, when I check the cart, the product was added successfully ...

I wonder if that's how it's supposed to be working.

Please advise.
Thanks!

(I use version ps 1.5.6.0)

Edited by vekia (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

change:

// add the picture to the cart
var $element = $(callerElement).parent().parent().find('a.product_image img,a.product_img_link img');

to:

var $element = $(callerElement).parent().parent().parent().find('a.product_image img,a.product_img_link img');

in /modules/blockcart/ajax-cart.js

I just replaced this piece of code taken from original file and now everything seems be fine.

if (!$element.length)
$element = $('#bigpic');
var $picture = $element.clone();
var pictureOffsetOriginal = $element.offset();
pictureOffsetOriginal.right = $(window).innerWidth() - pictureOffsetOriginal.left - $element.width();

• 3 weeks later...
/themes/default/product-list.tpl 

replace:

<div class="poverlay">

by this:

<div class="poverlay" onclick='location.href="{$product.link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"' title="{l s='View'}" style="cursor: pointer;">

This modification is the reason. How I can fix it? 

why you added there onclick?

<div class="poverlay" onclick='location.href="{$product.link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}"' title="{l s='View'}" style="cursor: pointer;">

it's not a part of modification that i suggested to use

<div class="poverlay">

why you added there onclick?

it's not a part of modification that i suggested to use

<div class="poverlay">
Yes I know, but click wherever is more comfortablefor customers.

And I forgot about this untill this moment (add to cart works good, but not compare)

One guy solve this problem,but I don't know what I have to do to get this functionality like: http://phonepartsdirect.co.uk/7-iphone-3gs-parts

I have next question about checkbox, and visible effects. Any chance to do this on this way: when somebody marks checkbox to compare this checkbox, and text information is still visible even if you move your cursor from this products, because if you selected 3 diferent products it's hard too find to unmark when you don't see this checkbox.

Anyway greate module, thank you
Edited by 83krynio (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

vekia... can you please help.

I want to show products under a category to show automatically as we scroll down on the page (instead of pagination)... Can it be done simply by adding some code onto .tpl files (I dont know programming)

hello

you're looking for feature called "infinite scroll" 

check this topic:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/292177-infinite-scroll-for-prestashop/