User info block missing in FO

Okay,

So I upgraded Prestashop and the Theme.

Almost finished fixing the the Front Office.

For some reason the "User Info Block" Is not showing up on the top right corner. (Login, My Account, My Wishlist)

The module is active. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but, that did not solve the problem.

I went to "Manage Hooks" and it is in the "Top of Pages" section.

Any suggestions?

I appreciate any help.

the website is: shop.lilangelpetboutique.com

I am attaching a screenshot of my header and a screenshot of the theme demo header so you can see what I am talking about.

Thanks so much,

Jo

post-551414-0-51794000-1382587325_thumb.jpg

post-551414-0-75982000-1382587327_thumb.jpg

Hi Vekia,

Thank you for your response. I checked to see if I was in catalog mode and I wasn't. But, I decided to see what would happen if I activated catalog mode. When I activated it look what I got. 

See the attached file! For some reason when I activated  the catalog mode the "User Info Block" appeared.

I was even able to login to my test customer account.

Do you think there is something in my code that is flipping this?

I am going to do some searching on my end to see if anyone has experienced the same thing.

Let me know what you think.

And thanks so much for your response.

Jo

post-551414-0-16858600-1382627252_thumb.jpg

Hey, 

So, I then inactivated it..... and it stayed up there this time.

I am just trying to figure out how to get it to the right side of the top of the page. Before I did all the upgrades, that is where I placed it. I just cannot remember how to get it back there.

I figured it has to be in CSS.

Is this the code I need to look at in

blockuserinfo.css?

#header_right #header_user {
position: relative;
    right: 0;
    top: 62px;

Jo

• 1 year later...

I know it is an old thread, but I just faced similar problem and my fix was different. The translation for that section disappeared somehow. The language I was using did not have the non-english translation. Therefore, nothing was showing. I added the translations to the fields (Localization -> Translations) and it reappeared. 

Is there a way to fill all the empty translations to all other languages from the default language?