You already have the maximum quantity available for this product.

Hi 

Hope someone can point me in the right direction to fix this as I'm going round in circles ...

Migrated version 1.4.7 from to new Linux host. by:-

1) FTP site files to local PC

2) Exported MySQL DB to local PC

3) FTP files from local PC to host

4) Imported DB into new host

5) Changed settings in config/settings.inc.php to reflect new DB

6) Set file permissions of files and folders as here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/163932-folderfile-permissions/

Problem is can't add to cart - get "You already have the maximum quantity available for this product"

Have tried clearing caches and "regenerating combinations", even in desperation doing this (despite solution is for 1.4.6) http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/143727-solved-ps-1461-bug-multiple-combinations-of-same-product-in-cart-maximum-quantity-reached/

I can get it to work (ie add to cart), if I do a fresh install and then import the DB. However, I need to copy some files from the old site into the new location (eg product images etc), but I'm not sure what else I need to copy to get the shop functioning properly.

I don't want to do this if I can help it (easy to miss something), but the mere fact that I can get it to work with the above method, sort of implies, that there is an inconsistency with the DB and site files? Surely I should be able to get it to work by clearing something down, but what?

Any advice appreciated. 

Thanks

C

Hi Benjamin

Thanks for replying.

Within a few minutes of each other yes, but I suppose it could have been used during the process (I don't think the shop was placed offline when the copies were made as I didn't do it - nor did I have the presence of mind to suggest it).

Isn't there a way to clear this type of inconsistency?

Perhaps  I should get them to make a new copy of both sets whilst the shop is offline?

Thanks

Chris

As an update to this, I have got fresh copies of the DB and site.

This time with the site turned off,

Same result result. You already have the maximum quantity available for this product

Also we have migrated a further 3 sites without any issues whatsoever, so the environment is fine

I notice in Apache error log a lot of messages like this -

PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in  ... public_html/override/classes/Cart.php on line 179, referer: 

Any ideas - anyone?

Thanks