HELP - using Core FTP to upload files

Hi,

I have posted about this before but it is still bothering me! I tried to register with the CoreFTP forum to ask help there but all my email addresses are banned for some reason so I thought I would return here.

I am not confident that I can upload the new additions to my PrestaShop as the info I have talks about an index.html file on my computer and uploading that, and then my website is uploaded and viewable in a web browser.

Where is the index.html file, and once I have found it can I be confident that I just need to upload that each time I put more stock on or alter the website?!

Thanks,

Rusty

sorry but i totally don't understand what you exactly expect, can you shed some light om this please?

what you mean by:

...I can upload the new additions to my PrestaShop...

?

you want to upload simple index.html file to prestashop directory and then - open it in browser? this is what you expect?

Um,  in the document from Core FTP about transferring files it mentions the index.html file that needs to be uploaded as it is the first file that will be browsed when someone goes to visit your website.  So where is the index.html file in the local directory listing?