[SOLVED] Front end & back end showing different things

Thank you to those who assisted yesterday. I have been beavering and re-worked what is a fairly a simple site.

On closing everything down early this morning the front-end looked fine, but on opening it this morning the front-end doesn't show what is written in the Back Office, for instance, the material written in the Home Text Editor, it just shows the Latin.

Also, on the FO every product is showing the data for the initial Global Product, whereas every product has had the individual text changed and is showing as such in the back office.

I did  turn on Advanced Stock Management, that is now turned off, doesn't seem to make a difference.

Thoughts appreciated from the Prestashop Megaminds.

Thanks

Giles

Hello,

If you see, the latin characters in FO it means that it didn't save. Check in BO, if the edited text from Home page Module has been changed. If so, then it might be a cache issue. Try clearing smarty cache (in BO, performance tab) and browser cache (browser options).

What do you ean by "initial Global Product"?

Hi Ninja, thanks. Text is saved in BO, have cleared the cached and it says 'Update completed'. Have cleared cache in Chrome, yet it still shows the Latin.

By Global Product, I mean that I created a single product (which has Global attributes), I've then duplicated and changed the individual products. At close last night it all looked fine on front-end, this morning its showing as it does. 

Have left FO open for now - www.kittags.co.uk - perhaps you could have a look and you'll see what i mean.

With thanks

Giles

Should add, I know that Prestashop doesn't recommend duplicating products but to use combinations but the type of customer I have would rather see all the products laid out rather than have to click through for different versions.

SOLVED - thanks to a chum who spotted that it was the language selection in the FO causing the issue . Have now disabled the Language module and the problem is sorted.

Thanks to all who looked or answered.

Giles @ Kittags.co.uk