Hello,

I have the below error with the layered navigation module and prestashop 1.5.6. When configuring a template at step 2 when the filters are selected all you get is the loading image, no filters are displayed.

http://puu.sh/4Ruge.png

I had this error with 1.5.5 as did many other people. This was fixed by adding 

or

http://

to the beginning of the url im back office. However this fix does not work with 1.5.6.

any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by RCP90 (see edit history)

Hi Benjamin,

Even with the new module form your post I am geting a pagination link error.

When a sub catgory is selected the pagination link urls are returned as mysite,com/404?layered_category_18=18&id_category_layered=4&layered_price_slider=............

blocklayered.zip

Can I PM you the site link to see it live?

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Benjamin,

Even with the new module form your post I am geting a pagination link error.

When a sub catgory is selected the pagination link urls are returned as mysite,com/404?layered_category_18=18&id_category_layered=4&layered_price_slider=............

In my case the error was due to theme file pagination.tpl missing the div id and I using cleanurls Module so I had to add one line of code to file.

<!-- Pagination -->
    <div id="pagination{if isset($paginationId)}_{$paginationId}{/if}" class="pagination">
$_GET['id_category'] = !isset($_GET['id_category']) ? (int) $_GET['id_category_layered'] : (int) $_GET['id_category'];
  • Like 1

How do you mean you rebuilt the index and deleted all the hooks? Don't you need the hooks? And when I try to rebuild the indexes on the layered block module configuration page it tells me that indexation has failed. Is there another way to do this?

How do you mean you rebuilt the index and deleted all the hooks? Don't you need the hooks? And when I try to rebuild the indexes on the layered block module configuration page it tells me that indexation has failed. Is there another way to do this?

If the indexation has failed there a strong chance that your server is not giving you enough memory or execution time to index. Read the blog post in my signature about optimizing the php.ini file and then contact your host with the information. I think the max_execution_time and the memory_limit settings are most important in this case.

Benjamin, 

Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately, I changed the php.ini file to allow for longer max_execution_time and memory_limit as per your recommendations and that didn't help. When I try to index or load the layered block customization button I get a 404 error in the console and the apache log returns : "Premature end of script headers: blocklayered-ajax-back.php".

Max_execution_time is set at 300 and memory_limit at 256 but the indexing fails instantly and the customization block stays on that loading page

I have a non standard theme and the problem was that I had the layered navigation hooked into header, left and footer but my module is on the right.  I simply deleted layered navigation hooks from header, left and footer and all functions worked.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...