How to set up new shop whithout shoping.

Hello friends.

I have strange question.

How to setup new shop without shoping. What I mean is like customers can only ask offers/quote nad without any registration what so ever.

I already boughted ask for a quote modul. And its almoust OK, but how to disable tehen button Submit and registrer?

What I need is just simple shop layout without any price, without any registration and customer area. Only tahat they can add several products to quote cart and send that filling company details who is asking offer.

I have played now quit a long time newest version of PS. But cant figure out what moduls to disable nad so one or what to to anyway.

Tnx

Edited by Aigar (see edit history)

You can run the shop in catalog mode: Preferences->products, set catalog mode to yes.

All shopping functionalities will be disabled :)

However, this will also disable the cart, is the quote module packed with the 'quote cart' you mentioned?

Yest thats correct and I did run shop catalog mode, but this quote modul still shows me submint and registrer. Its strange becuase module actually allows to switch on quest quote, in that case it fould be nice if that butto will be cone also.

What I mean is:

http://aixlands.planet.ee/Uus2

If customer choos some machine and fould like to receive offer, then he can add product to quote cart. But after clicking "Submit Quote" have some things what I do not need :

1. Submit Option with Already registered? Click here - its just not neccessary for my shop, it might be confusing for customer, he just need to receive offer and dont want to register.

2. Submit and Registre button. Its strange that You can choos inside this quote module settings that quest can also send quotes, but if activated why still to offer to registre.