Unfortunately I can not more to import products via CSV

Load the file, but when I go to the second page is blank

thanks

post-503954-0-59999400-1381480076_thumb.png

post-503954-0-16128000-1381480077_thumb.png

• Like 1

That's right, a blank page appears

Do not load CSV

I also tried with a sample file attached to prestashop but the result is' the same

I'm sorry for my english

E' quello che appare , una pagina bianca

In partica non carica il CSV

Ho provato anche con un file di esempio allegato a prestashop ma il risultato e' lo stesso

Scusami per il mio inglese

• Like 1

Since the limitations using CSV import for large databases is what has my store stalled right now, I'm very interested in this subject..

More specifically, I'd like to know specifically what the "CSV Import improvements" in 1.5.6 are.  I haven't found this detailed anywhere yet...

so, if you've got white page it mean that you've got some parse error there.

turn on error reporting and try once again, instead of blank white page you will see messages with error codes (i hope so)

open config/defines.inc.php

find this line define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);
change to look like this: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

Errori

Warning: fgetcsv(): delimiter must be a character in /home/siti/www.fiorucciservice.it/fiorucciservice.it/htdocs/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 2611

Warning: fgetcsv(): delimiter must be a character in /home/siti/www.fiorucciservice.it/fiorucciservice.it/htdocs/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php on line 603

Grazie

Buongiorno antonio04

I had the same problem. Import worked on 1.5.5 but no more on 1.5.6. I checked the french forum and found the solution:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/280064-la-version-156-de-prestashop-est-disponible/

The file called form.tpl is in your "admin" folder (whatever you called it...) is the one you need to modify.

Check your admin folder\themes\default\template\helpers\form and find file form.tpl

Find line 122:

<input type="text" size="2" value="{if isset($separator_selected)}{$separator_selected|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{else};{/if}" name="separator"/>

Change it to:

<input type="text" size="2" value=";" name="separator"/>

Find line 127:

<input type="text" size="2" value="{if isset($multiple_value_separator_selected)}{$multiple_value_separator_selected|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{else},{/if}" name="multiple_value_separator"/>

Change it to:

<input type="text" size="2" value="," name="multiple_value_separator"/>

It worked for me. Don't forget to backup before doing this and tell us if it worked for you too.

Edited by lifeonmars (see edit history)

Good grief i thought updates we're supposed to fix bugs. Not create more.

I have this same issue. Now coupled with the fact that I keep getting logged out, as before in version 1.5.5.0

So, I have exactly the same issue as Antinio04.

My line 122 and 127 according to notepad++ is different to yours so I will not attempt to change that just yet.

Any clues as to what the hell is going on in this release now... very frustrating not being able to upload products to my shop!

Edit : Rolled back to 1.5.5.0.

Can't have a shop with no updated products. 1.5.6.0 should read 'not stable just yet'

If you're going to upgrade to 1.5.6.0 and rely heavily on csv, WAIT

Also figured out that the correct form.tpl is in the following path:

[your admin folder]/themes/default/template/controllers/import/helpers/form/

Edited by Adrenalin (see edit history)

@Adrenalin,

Good grief i thought updates we're supposed to fix bugs. Not create more.

This is not a bug, Presta team have just remove the default separator fields and Multiple value separator ;)

So, you have just to put ; for separator fields and , Multiple value separator

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/280064-la-version-156-de-prestashop-est-disponible/

Or the fix https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commit/df97566018ce7a101b727c9d450720e071c5e2cc

If you're going to upgrade to 1.5.6.0 and rely heavily on csv, WAIT

No so sure, many improvement and bug have been fixed in these release.

Just look at this long list :)  https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/commits/development/controllers/admin/AdminImportController.php

Edited by indesign (see edit history)
  • Like 2

So, I have to go and change the coding to the 1.5.6.0 STABLE download?

I do not have a vast knowledge of HTML. Every single update I have downloaded comes with new bugs, and I end up having to go look for the solution online. Rather just download one that works and stick with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...