Hi all,

I've recently came across with a surprisingly weird problem. After some days the cart rules defined in the admin panel disappear like if someone had deleted them.

The end date is set to 2014 and no one has access no this section except me.

Can't find the solution. Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

so something / someone removed these cart rules from database, there is no other way

they can't disappear without any reason

maybe you installed some non-default addons ? especially modules related to voucher codes / cart rules ?

Nothing found. I've tried looking for "cartrules", "cartrule", "cart_rules", "cart_rule", etc. inside files and apparently no module is removing the rules, just using them.

Still no clue on how to solve this issue  :mellow:

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old topic...
But this has just happened to our store over the weekend.

We cant think of anyone staff member that could, or would, log in and remove all the rules.

All of our "Cart rules", and all of the "Specific prices" on certain products have disappeared.

Is there a known module to cause this ?

Im thinking maybe the "Customer follow up" module, as this does remove outdated discounts, but still it shouldnt remove the "Specific prices" on individual products :/

Its a real pain as now we have no idea which customers have recieved a free item, and they are going to recieve the free item again :/

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this is an old topic...

But this has just happened to our store over the weekend.

We cant think of anyone staff member that could, or would, log in and remove all the rules.

All of our "Cart rules", and all of the "Specific prices" on certain products have disappeared.

Is there a known module to cause this ?

Im thinking maybe the "Customer follow up" module, as this does remove outdated discounts, but still it shouldnt remove the "Specific prices" on individual products :/

Its a real pain as now we have no idea which customers have recieved a free item, and they are going to recieve the free item again :/

Did anyone solved this issue??