Two prices - tax inc. - Tax exc.

webwhale

Hi there,

I have some problems with setting prices for different groups of clients...

I built an internet shop using Prestashop 1.5... and in it, i have two groups of clients - Business clients (who pay prices without taxes) and simple users (who pay prices with tax included)

For business clients group i put prices WITHOUT taxes in menu (Customers - groups - business clients)

Now, business clients SEE prices without taxes. But, when it's time for a checkout, tax automatically adds to the price for business clients...

So, the main question is, how to set this setting, that the business client see prices without taxes and pay too without taxes....?

P.S. I have another question too...

According to the law, i must put these taxes into invoice for a business clients, even if it's 0%...

How to add a row in a checkout field where will be written for example "Total vat: 0%" ?

Thank you for your time and attention : )

Edited by webwhale (see edit history)

According to the law, i must put these taxes into invoice for a business clients, even if it's 0%...

How to add a row in a checkout field where will be written for example "Total vat: 0%" ?

Thank you for your time and attention : )

There can be many combinations of tax rates, countries, discounts, vouchers and finally your PrestaShop version (you should know that some versions calculate amounts wrongly). I mean to create the tax breakdown with right amounts can be quite challenging. I have some experience on this field.