Layered Navigation Block

block layered navigation module appears only on category pages, it mean that you will not see in homepage etc.

moreover on your homepage you haven't got left / right columns.

i checked your website and module appears well, problem solved?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi xavixaus,

thanks for your help but I have another problem in layered navigation module.

I want to change color filter into checkbox. Filtering still works but when I uncheck it, it doesn't remove or untick the checkbox so the results are always the same.

Note: even I set color filter on my template as checkbox it still a button that's why I have to modify blocklayered.tpl.

Thanks for your time.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi vekia

I am having a small buggy problem with my layerd navigation. it works well, but when i filter a product, all the images changes to ? and in the url i can see a # next to the category.  If i remove the # then the images appear OK.

Someone told me i have to reinstall the layer navigation module.  Do you think so. I am using 1.561 new install.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi vekia

I am having a small buggy problem with my layerd navigation. it works well, but when i filter a product, all the images changes to ? and in the url i can see a # next to the category.  If i remove the # then the images appear OK.

Someone told me i have to reinstall the layer navigation module.  Do you think so. I am using 1.561 new install.

Hi there,

I'm having the same problem. It even appears in the pagination - so if I'm in a category listing and go to the next page, all I get are ? as images, but if I take the # off the url, it appears fine.

Wonder what is outputting the # after the category name in the url?

Thanks

block layered navigation module appears only on category pages, it mean that you will not see in homepage etc.

moreover on your homepage you haven't got left / right columns.

i checked your website and module appears well, problem solved?

Is there any way to display the layered navigation module in the results pages of a search?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, i have layered navigation block but when i setting up that product are not visible to some countries I have problems:

- if i have filters active i can't shows any products (see the image) 

post-1119372-0-25073800-1451493520_thumb.png

- if i disable filters i show product but i don't have filters..
anyone can help me?

• 2 months later...
In Presatshop 1.6 The layered navigation block is not working.

The filter templates has been configured for filtering on basis of Manufacturer and price.

The Category tab in left panel is enabled.The Filter catalogue block is not appearing in the left column.

Also after applying the filter,in the products page it is resulting to zero product.

Can someone help on this.

• 8 months later...
I have just transferred my Prestashop 1.6 site over to a new server and now there is a problem with the products not appearing on the category pages. The don't appear on the product list page unless I disable the layered filter module. I wonder if you are able to offer any advise on how to fix?

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact same problem as Mja388 above.  No products show up in the categories pages when I have the layered navigation block enabled.

- Running 1.6.1.10

- All products are in the categories and categories have been added to the layered navigation block module's active template

- If I uncheck the categories in the active template then the products show in the categories, but obviously I want the filters working.

Any help/ideas?

• 9 months later...

in header.tpl create a new hook before the slide hook exemple:

<!-- HEADER THEME TPL -->

<div id="filtro_row">
        <div id="top_column" class="center_column">{hook h="displayHomeFiltro"}</div>
</div>

in the blocklayered.php add this hook in install

public function install()
    {

if (parent::install() && $this->registerHook('header') && $this->registerHook('leftColumn')
        && $this->registerHook('categoryAddition') && $this->registerHook('categoryUpdate') && $this->registerHook('attributeGroupForm')
        && $this->registerHook('afterSaveAttributeGroup') && $this->registerHook('afterDeleteAttributeGroup') && $this->registerHook('featureForm')
        && $this->registerHook('afterDeleteFeature') && $this->registerHook('afterSaveFeature') && $this->registerHook('categoryDeletion')
        && $this->registerHook('afterSaveProduct') && $this->registerHook('productListAssign') && $this->registerHook('postProcessAttributeGroup')
        && $this->registerHook('postProcessFeature') && $this->registerHook('featureValueForm') && $this->registerHook('postProcessFeatureValue')
        && $this->registerHook('afterDeleteFeatureValue') && $this->registerHook('afterSaveFeatureValue') && $this->registerHook('attributeForm')
        && $this->registerHook('postProcessAttribute') && $this->registerHook('afterDeleteAttribute') && $this->registerHook('afterSaveAttribute')

&& $this->registerHook('leftColumn')  && $this->registerHook('displayHomeFiltro') )

before coment any :

if ($id_parent == $home_category)

return