SOLVED! Problem with translation

Hi

I'm having problem with translation. When I want to translate installed modules it give me an error.

I'm using my own php.ini for values 

suhosin.post.max_vars = 1048576
suhosin.post.max_value_length = 1048576
suhosin.request.max_vars = 1048576
suhosin.request.max_value_length = 1048576
max_input_vars = 5000

If I include value in my php.ini file and add directive in .htaccess it give me error

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin2000/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If i remove this directive from .htaccess file it says to me that I have to increase values.

How to resolve this?

I'm running ver. 1.4.11.0 of Prestashop.

Edited by malcek (see edit history)

so you made the change to php.ini but the values are not reflected in your phpinfo()?

if that is the case...it's very possible that your hosting company is disallowing the increase.  Have you contacted your hosting company.

on another note, I have free module that will display php configuration, this way you do not have in public view

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/278164-free-module-etiendasco-display-phpinfo-phpini-13-14-15/

What error are you getting when the page does not open? A lot of hosts do not support php.ini directives in the htaccess file, so I wouldn't worry about having any in there.

Also, what type of hosting do you have shared, dedicated, vps? Or are you running a local installation? Who is the host also. 

I get this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin2000/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

at this moment I'm in shared hosting. This directive worked until version 1.4.9.0 of prestashop, after upgrade to latest 1.4.11 version i get this error. It seem like I'm not allowed to access to admin folder :(.

My hosting company is located in Slovenia. (www.hostko.si)

best regards

Martin