[SOLVED] Can't set one customer for shipping and a different one for billing in 1.5.5

Hello,

I just installed version 1.5.5 (upgraded from 1.3.X)

My issue is that in version 1.3.X i could make an order with a shipping address to one person and the billing address to a different one (with Orlique module).

In version 1.5.5, I don't need an extra module. The system allows me to input an order with no problem if both the shipping and billing address are the same.

But if I want to set one customer for shipping and a different one for billing, this is what happens:

I chose a customer and the system automatically sets it to both shipping and billing. Then I look for the second customer and the system takes away the first customer and substitutes both fields with the new customer.

I cannot find an option to set one customer for shipping and a different one for billing.

Can someone help me?

Much appreciated any help you can give me.

Thanks,

Sylvia.

Edited by myjaguar (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

It was easy. If you go to the bottom of the order, you will find a drop down menu under Delivery and Invoice address sections.

You will also see a tiny pencil. If you click on the pencil you can put another address with a different alias. When you are done putting the information, you save it. Then you will be able to select the new address, by the alias, under the drop down menu.

Thank you.

Sylvia.

Hi,

I have a same problem.

did you find the solution?

regards

joytia