Stock and Warehouse issue - added stock but it is not showing up in the shop as in stock

gnattle

Hi

I have all my products set up in my catalogue and everything is set up. 

I have set my warehouse up and I have added stock to a product and the warehouse is now showing stock of this product however on the shop it is saying this product is no longer in stock? 

http://www.radiator.annacalvert.co.uk/1-small-silver-ruffle-studs.html

Am I missing out a step somewhere? 

I then removed the stock and re added the stock (the warehouse is showing 5 in stock) but it is still saying this product is no longer available? 

Can anyone help please? 

I have added just stock to this item at the moment as I am having issues with my paypal module and the add to cart button so thought I needed stock in order to add to the cart. Once I have resolved this issue I can then look at those issues. 

Cheers

Oh I did search but cannot find anything similar to this so apologies if I am duplicating a topic. 

Edited by gnattle (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi I have the same issue. I have two stores set up.

1. Before I enable advanced stock management for said product, all well.

2. Enabled advanced stock management and chose quantities based on warehouse, then in warehouse, set quantities for some combinations, but for warehouse1 only. 

result: on product page it says the product is no longer in stock, but once I select an available combination it shows available.

3. added quanities for said combinations to warehouse2

result: all screwed up. Now it always shows no longer in stock

Hi

I have all my products set up in my catalogue and everything is set up. 

I have set my warehouse up and I have added stock to a product and the warehouse is now showing stock of this product however on the shop it is saying this product is no longer in stock? 

http://www.radiator.annacalvert.co.uk/1-small-silver-ruffle-studs.html

Am I missing out a step somewhere? 

I then removed the stock and re added the stock (the warehouse is showing 5 in stock) but it is still saying this product is no longer available? 

Very close to this problem. We just deployed our shop to the server recently (and did a complete inventory count + input) and wondered where all the orders went.

In Administration: on product editing page it says stock is -1 (Frontend "Out of stock"), in Stock management it says 2.

If I add lets say 5 in Stock management, it says there is 7, in product page it says 4 (In frontend "In stock"). This is all completely off.

Help please!

I had the same problem.  Make you sure you go back through each product and make sure it's set to use advanced stock management.

under catalog/products/quantity

IF you're using multistore make sure you have the multi store configuration set to "shop group" that you're working on (mine was "group default"

Unfortunately you have to do that for every item that was in the store BEFORE you turned on advanced stock management.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1