Cart block is hide and not updating

Hello,

please see http://45915.w15.wedos.ws/

There are two cart block - one in left and one in right column. I know it is not good to have two carts but I want to have cart block in right column. If I have only one cart block in right column so it make ridiculous things. When you roll-pass over this block with mouse it will it disappears. When I added also cart block into left column, dissappears only left cart block and right stays. But big problem, and this thing it makes before dissapearing. It is not updating after you click on add into cart button. I don't understand it. I tried reset and re-install and fresh install of this module and still this problem is here. This shop took big time for me and my experiences so I don't want to reinstall whole PS :( Please do someone have any advice for me?

It is latest PS 1.5.5.5 and I tried it on Firefox and Chrome and also Firefox on another computer.

Also I tried to recompile template, clean cache and cookies and delete .htaccess

EDIT:

I notices now if I putt any into cart with button, the left cart block will update, but when I put a mouse on it, it disappears. Crazy

EDIT II:

I tried to restart cart block module again and it doesn't dissapear now. But still is no updating. Do you know about this please?

EDIT III:

I tried to clean cache again and the cart block worked normally for 1 minute. Then the same problem with updating :/

Edited by vasekcekal (see edit history)

checked your store and everything looks and works well for me

EhRqsxw.png

i checked it in chrome browser.

maybe this issue is related to your browser? can you werify it? just check website on different browsers?

you can also clean cache in your browser

I tried to put Cart Block only into left column. It works well, but it is showing bad. If I pul mouse on this block, half of cart will hide. See picture in attachment please

EDIT:

I don't know why but on top of pages works cart block in the best way... it doesn't look nice in my template but with little work it could look nice... funcion is on first place :)

post-132258-0-31380100-1379439529_thumb.jpg

Edited by vasekcekal (see edit history)