bug with reference displayed on product sheet

Hi all,

I spent some hours to fix the problem without success.

I made different products sheet using the "duplicate" function of Prestashop, in order to avoid starting from scratch because the products are very similar.

After that i fill all informations about my different products. Include the "reference" field.

But on the front office, when we are going on my website, all the reference of this are the same (whereas in back office they are different). The same as the original product.

I tried to update my products sheet, to delete smarty cache. But the problem still there.

I think it's a bug in Prestashop with the duplicate function of product sheet.

Do someone have a solution ?

I would like to avoid to remake all products sheets concerned.

Thank you for all.

Hi,

Can you make sure that product IDs are different? THey are the numbers at the leftmost side of the products list in the back office. Also, can you check if references are different in the database? Check i on both ps_product_shop, and ps_product

mfedorets Yes I cleared smarty cache like you said and I tried to disable cache too => Same issue

The link to see the problem : 

http://www.vapoty.com/e-liquides/19-e-liquide-cerise.html

http://www.vapoty.com/e-liquides/20-e-liquide-peche.html

You can see that the reference is always e_liquide_fraise

Nemo1 : the products ID are different. And I already checked in database, the reference fields are good. Like in the back office.

What's wrong with this reference field ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Kalexan,

Yes the solution is in the "Declinaison" form. I don't know the word in English, it could be something like range, declension, itemisation.

You have to change the reference in this form. 

Let me know if it is the solution to your problem.

• Like 1

Hi Kalexan,

Yes the solution is in the "Declinaison" form. I don't know the word in English, it could be something like range, declension, itemisation.

You have to change the reference in this form. 

Let me know if it is the solution to your problem.

Yes! After duplicating the products i forgot to edit the code at each variation! Thank you!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...